Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Trial update dec 5

So far the formula is going well. She's been on a slow continuous drip feed through the feeding tube, so that we are being gentle with her insides and not hammering her with it. We've had some set backs as her digestive system catches up. These included a small throw up and feeling uncomfortable when she got too full because her intestines weren't emptied out yet. So her swollen belly has finally started to go down with the help of some good poopy diapers. They said it takes two weeks before they rule out that the formula is or isn't working. So hopefully this will be her solution.


Hey you! Ya you! I got somethin to say!

Hold that thought, I'm a little busy. 

This is the life. ESP: Eat.Sleep.Poop

Sorry to disappoint, but I have a date with the doc tonight. I'll call you later. 

Hi! It's me calling! Did ya miss me? 
I'll be at your place for supper 8:00 on the dot. You can even cook!

Oh you're making spaghetti? My favorite!

Mmmm yum yum

And apple pie for dessert?!?!

I'll cancel the date with the doc and be there pronto!

Once upon a time in a faraway land...


1 comment: