Monday, October 3, 2016

Deploy, Don't Destroy: Wonderware Troubleshooting

If you ever think you are interested in what I do at work, below is a how-to document I wrote and  used in the Interstates' blog. This might change your mind from wanting to know what I do, to being disinterested.

Documents like this often come after much trouble-shooting, researching, and calling support. I have always tried to document things like this for myself for future projects and other coworkers. It's mostly used for myself until more people start programming and working with the same software. It seems like the best lessons learned are the ones you experience yourself, so I like to exhaust my expansion of information before I do any research or call support.

Deploy, Don't Destroy: Wonderware Troubleshooting

1 comment:

  1. Interesting�� I felt a little overwhelmed. My brain was maxed out at about the halfway point of the post. I began to have that 'spinning my wheels' moment where I was working furiously at comprehension, but no matter how often I re-read, I couldn't make heads nor tails of it. I had trouble shooting your troubleshooting.

    ReplyDelete