Monday, November 18, 2013

Day 18

She ate 30cc at a couple feedings, and the doctors increased her bottle feedings to 35cc. They also prescribed(?) a heat lamp to dry out her bottom and get rid of her diaper rash. We tried using just water on cloths(instead of wipes) and a better rash cream, but they didn't help.

The physical therapist came before the 2pm nursing time to show me ways to wake her. Even then we struggled to wake her, and she didn't stay awake for very long. I think the scale said 2cc after nursing. Nursing at 8pm she seemed to eat a lot, but the scale said she lost weight again! Must be a lot of work for her! Haha.


 Air drying (heat lamp at top of picture)

 Onesie #2 - "Giddyup Horsey!"

Onesie #3 - little birdies. Had to take my only opportunity to get a shot. 

1 comment:

  1. We use cloth wipes with only warm water, have for both our boys. I make our butt powder too, because I'm crazy like that. But it's only corn starch and baking soda and some small bits of dried lavender blossom, so it's super easy and cheap.
    If you find yourself needing to move away from the store bought wipes and diapers, let me know, I keep fabric on hand and I can whip you up some trials or custom mades... :-)

    ReplyDelete